Out Of Hours
Here you can find information on what to do if you become unwell outside of our opening hours.
If you would like non-emergency medical advice out of hours when the surgery is shut you can call NHS 111.
You can see a GP outside of our normal surgery hours by calling the 7 day access service on 0161 934 2827.
- 6.30pm-8.00pm weekdays
- 10.00am – 2.00pm weekends
Appointments are offered at various locations in Oldham.
- NHS 111 is a free-to-call, non-emergency, medical helpline operating in England. The service is part of the country’s NHS telephone triage and advice services
- Available 24 hours-a-day, the NHS 111 Service is intended for ‘urgent but not life-threatening’ health issues
- Provided nationwide, you are able to pick up the phone at any location in England and Scotland and ring 111 and receive the same level of care.
- The service is available for urgent healthcare assessment and you will be directed to the most suitable local service for your needs. If you are unsure which healthcare service you need to visit, the NHS 111 service will signpost you to the most appropriate care for your condition, for example, GP, local pharmacy, Walk-in-Centre, community-based services, A&E or an emergency ambulance response.